- Ann-Sofie Tillman
- Address: Nybble Mellangården, 614 92 Söderköping, Sweden
- E-mail work: [email protected]
- E-mail private: [email protected]
- Phone: +46 70 687 56 97
- Degree of Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Laboratory Science, Umeå University, Sweden (1997 – 2000)
- Learning and Teaching in Health Care Education, Faculty of health science, Linköping University, Sweden (2017)
- Diagnostic centre, Vrinnevi Hospital Norrköping, Sweden 2008
- Vascular ultrasound, including examination and assessment of the results in following examinations:
– Peripheral vascular disease
– Extracranial carotid and vertebral arteries
– Hemodialysis access (AVF)
– Chronic venous insufficiency
– Preoperative vein mapping before bypass surgery and AVF
– Renal artery and circulation in kidney
– Adults and children
– Infants with congenital heart disease.
- Exercise test with ECG.
- EEC both on adults and infants.
Biomedical scientist 2004-2008
- Cardiology and Speciality Medicine Centre, University Hospital Linköping, Sweden
Member in the advisory board of physiological vascular diagnosis in Equalis 2011
- Working with distribution of external quality assessment for clinical laboratory investigations in Sweden.
- Planning a yearly meeting for the participants of the quality assessment with different topics in physiological vascular diagnosis.
- Writing recommendations with the advisory group about carotid diagnosis in 2011
* Equalis AB is a not-for-profit company owned by the Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions (52%), the Swedish Society of Medicine (24%) and the Swedish institute of Biomedical Laboratory Science (24%).
Equalis is a provider of external quality assessment for clinical laboratory investigations based in Sweden. We are also involved in education, standardization and other quality improvement projects concerning laboratory medicine and other diagnostic disciplines in the field of health care
Member of the program committe for the swedish access meeting 2016
- Coordinate a meeting every two years with national and international lecturer.
- Working according to LEAN in my present clinic since 2008
- Education for LEAN-coach in 2016, were the aim is to guide my co-workers in improvement work.
- Teaching new Biomedical scientists
- Supervisor for students in my own profession.
- Teaching cardiologist and anesthesiologists during their internship.
I was a part of a team, with different professions, in 2016 that did examinations for a veterinary study in chimpanzeess at Kolmården Zoo. I performed the echocardiograpy studies on 8 chimpanzees at two different occasions. The result so far is a poster with the title:
A comparison of cardiovascular effects of two different anaesthetic protocols in chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes) Victoria Strong1,2; Torsten Möller3; Ann-Sofie Tillman4; Stefan Träff4,5; Louise Guevara3; Mike Martin6; Sharon Redrobe2; Malcolm Cobb1; Kate White1
1 School of Veterinary Medicine and Science, University of Nottingham, Sutton Bonington Campus; 2 Twycross Zoo, Burton Road, Atherstone, Warwickshire, CV9 3PX, United Kingdom; 3 Kolmården Wildlife Park, 618 92, Kolmården, Sweden; 4 Diagnostic Centre, Vrinnevi Hospital, Norrköping, Sweden; 5 Heart Centre, University of Linköping, Sweden; 6 Willows Veterinary Centre and Referral Service, Highlands Road, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4NH, United Kingdom
- Jogestrand, T., Fredén‐Lindqvist, J., Lindqvist, M., Lundgren, S., Tillman, A. S., & Zachrisson, H. (2016).
- Discrepancies in recommended criteria for grading of carotid stenosis with ultrasound. Clinical physiology and functional imaging, 36(4), 326-329.